|Player Name||Payment||Paid Through|
Men’s Pickup Games – Updated 11/2020
- Dates and Times
- Starts: November 18, 2020
- Nov 18, 25, Dec 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Game Time: 9-10pm
- Cost: Fee: $50 first night ($50 December 9)
- Format: We’re playing with box lacrosse goalies and goals, however not full contact. Please buy bicep and rib guards.
- Player Requirements:
US Lacrosse Insurance (purchase at www.uslacrosse.org, membership link)
- Check in to Rising Stars Google form for contact tracing: Sign Form
- Adhere to Rising Stars COVID Protocol :
- While Entering and spending time in the facility everyone is expected to observe social distancing protocols of 6 Feet Separation.
- To Assist our Department of Health if contact tracing, we ask each time Chaperones or Spectators or Players (18 years of age and older) (not youth players) enter the facility they fill out our Contact Tracing Google document. The document can be located on our webpage or use QR’s located around the building to locate the form (use your smartphone cameras on the QR to get the form…or use this link https://forms.gle/UiEveLFP5hcXGiHUA)
- While in the building all spectators should use the ‘Spectator Spots’ around the facility to social distance.
- For any participants 9 yrs old and younger, one chaperone may accompany them inside the facility for Practice.
- Any participant 10 yrs old and older, no chaperone is allowed to accompany them inside the facility for practice. The chaperone will be required to stay outside for the duration of the practice and meet the participant outside the facility.
- For League games, one spectator will be allowed in the facility per player but while watching the game all spectators must use the ‘Spectator Spots’ around the facility to social distance. There will not be any sitting areas in the facility, you may bring your foldout chair to be used in the ‘Spectator Spots’.
- All coaches for youth (U8-U17) leagues and practice are expected to keep a daily attendance sheet for all players and make sure all players are Free of COVID-19 symptoms. All Adults Team members & athletes (18 years or older) must fill out the Google Form before each practice and game. https://forms.gle/UiEveLFP5hcXGiHUA
- Post Program – No extracurricular or social activity should take place. No congregating, participants should leave the facility promptly.
- Please remember these important preventative measures when you are here at our center:
- Face Masks: Individuals not participating in games (e.g. coaches, players on bench & chaperones) must wear face coverings at all times.
- Face Masks: All participants are required to wear face coverings at all times while playing unless participants are unable to tolerate such a covering for the physical activity.
- Maintain proper social distancing – we ask that everyone use best efforts to practice social distancing before and after games
- Utilize hand sanitizer placed around the facility
Based on the field, participants will be asked to exit the building using the doors closest to the area of the building they are using.
The main lobby will be Entrance Only to the building and will not be used for exiting.
- Field 1 players and spectators will exit through Exit 1 on the side of the building.
- Field 2 players and spectators will use Exit 6 between the small field and the mini field.
- Field 3 (AKA Small Field), players, and spectators will exit via Exit 5 behind the bench area.
- All of the guidelines are subject to change at any time based on CDC guidelines.
- On Behalf of RSSC, we would like to thank everyone in advance for understanding and following these guidelines.
- Location: Rising Stars Sports