Spring League Info – updated 2/2023
This year we will be playing outdoors at the Tri-City Lacrosse Complex in Rome, NY. We’ll focus on box lacrosse concepts that translate well to field lacrosse. The smaller area provides many more offensive and defensive reps. Every field player we’ve trained with box concepts improved their field game. Everyone improved! We’ll start with a number of clinic style practices with stations for every player to learn fundamentals of all positions and team drills to learn offensive and defensive concepts. Games will start week 2 or 3 (depending on progress).
- 10 practices/games!
- Starts: April 18, 2023 (Tueday and Thursday nights)
- Dates: April 25, 27, May 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25
- For: 3rd-6th Grade boys (NOTE: all players are playing box lacrosse, all equipment is needed).
- Times: 6- 7:30pm
- Cost $100 (Pay with credit card before April 4)
- Jersey provided if needed
- Cost after league begins: Add $10
- Location: Bartlett Road Fields, Rome, NY
- Contact Paul Noecker with questions: 315-225-9301
- **Registration Form and Instructions**
- US Lacrosse Insurance: US Lax Membership Page
- Tri-City Waiver: ***Sign Online Waiver***
- Pay with PayPal (you don’t need to create an account)
We encourage all parents to read our Parents Guide to lacrosse. It contains tips about safety, equipment, rules, sportsmanship, and a plethora of links you can use to help your son or daughter enjoy the game of lacrosse. We encourage you to get involved with your child and if you have some extra time, please contact us about donating your time as a coach or volunteer. There are many ways to help which require only a couple hours of week.