Spring League Info – updated 2/2022
This year we will be playing indoors at Kennedy Arena in Rome, NY. Practices will coincide with our adult box lacrosse practices for the Utica Yeti! The players on this team are phenomenal. We’ll focus on box lacrosse concepts that translate well to field lacrosse. The smaller area provides many more offensive and defensive reps. Every field player that trained with box concepts, improved their field game. Everyone improved, even the older players. We’ll start with a number of clinic style practices with stations for every player to learn fundamentals of all positions and team drills to learn offensive and defensive concepts. Games will start week 2 or 3 (depending on progress). Games will be officiated once we start playing games.
The Utica Yeti will be playing in the NABLL league. This team is the equivalent of the Utica Comets. The next step up is the NLL. Check out the Utica Yeti website: Utica Yeti
- 14 practices/games with semi-pro lacrosse players!
- Starts: April 4, 2022 (Monday and Wednesday nights)
- Dates: April 4(m), 6(w), 11(m), 13(w), 18(m), 20(w), 25(m), 27(w), May 2(m), 4(w), 9(m), 11(w), 16(m), 18(w)
- For: 3rd-6th Grade boys and girls (NOTE: all players are playing box lacrosse, all equipment is needed).
- Times: 6- 7:30pm
- Cost $130 (Pay with credit card before April 4)
- Jersey provided if needed
- Cost includes one ticket to each Utica Yeti home game in 2022 (5 games)
- Cost after league begins: Add $10
- Location: Kennedy Arena, Rome, NY
- COVID RULES We will adhere to the COVID rules set forth by the venue (Kennedy Arena), right now things are opening up. Please check back as the guidance changes.
- Requirements Download
- Box Lacrosse Rules:Download
- Schedule Coming May 4
- **Registration Form and Instructions**
- US Lacrosse Insurance: US Lax Membership Page
- Tri-City Waiver: ***Sign Online Waiver***
- Pay with PayPal (you don’t need to create an account)
We encourage all parents to read our Parents Guide to lacrosse. It contains tips about safety, equipment, rules, sportsmanship, and a plethora of links you can use to help your son or daughter enjoy the game of lacrosse. We encourage you to get involved with your child and if you have some extra time, please contact us about donating your time as a coach or volunteer. There are many ways to help which require only a couple hours of week.