Spring Lacroose Clinics – Updated 2/2021
We’re finally back! We hope you all fared well, are healthy and ready to start playing lacrosse again! We weren’t able to get as much turf time as usual so we’re focusing on the older players. We’re able to offer Girls and Boys JV and Varsity clinics to get ready for the upcoming High School spring sports season.
Tri-City is hopeful to run outdoor spring lacrosse this year for 2nd – 6th graders coming in April! Please check back in April for details! No worries, April will be here before you know it.
NOTE: GIRLS AND BOYS DIVISIONS WILL BE PLAYED ON DIFFERENT NIGHTS!
- Dates and Times
- Girls – Feb 22, Mar 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, April 5, 12 (8 weeks)
- Boys – Feb 26, Mar 5, 12, 19, 26, April 2, 9, 16 (8 weeks)
- Game/Practice Time:
- Girls JV/Varsity: 7:30-9:30pm each night **Please note all girls play at the same time.
- Boys JV: 8-9pm each night
- Boys Varsity: 9-10pm each night
- Cost: All Clinics: $100 per player
- Format: All divisions will consist of skills and drills and transition into scrimmages as players progress.
- Player Requirements:
NOTE: WE MUST ADHERE TO ALL COVID RELATED PRECAUTIONS IDENTIFIED BY RISING STARS. YOU CAN FIND THEM HERE: Rising Stars Sports Covid Precautions
PLEASE NOT THAT SPECTATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE FACILITY DURING PRACTICES. DROP OFF AND PICK UP PLAYERS FROM THE PARKING LOT.
US Lacrosse Insurance (purchase at www.uslacrosse.org, membership link), reversible jersey (not provided), online waiver forms for Tri-City Lacrosse. See sign up links below.
All clinics require all protective gear required to play in high school lacrosse. For boys: helmet, mouthguard, gloves, arm guards, chest/shoulder, and groin protection. For girls: goggles or helmet, mouthguard.
- Location: Rising Stars Sports