Youth Winter League/Clinics – Updated 11/2019
- Dates and Times
- Starts: November 10, 2019
- Nov 10, 17, Dec 1, 8, 15, 29 Jan 5, 12, 19, 26
- Game/Practice Time:
- Boys/Girls Kindercrosse and Boys 3rd- 4th: 3-4pm each night
- Girls 3rd-6th: 3-4pm each night
- Boys (5th-6th): 3-4pm each night
- Girls (U16): 4-5pm each night
- Complete Schedule (scroll down to find your clinic or league) Updated 11/29
- Cost: All Clinics: $175 per player (Kindercrosse $100)
- Format: Kindercrosse will consist of skills and drills and fun games related to lacrosse.
All clinics will start as skills and drills and transition into scrimmages as the players progress in ability.
- Player Requirements:
US Lacrosse Insurance (purchase at www.uslacrosse.org, membership link), reversible jersey (not provided), online waiver forms for Tri-City Lacrosse. See sign up links below.
Kindercrosse requires helmet or googles and a stick. All other clinics require all protective gear. For boys: helmet, gloves, arm guards, chest/shoulder, and groin protection. For girls: goggles or helmet.
- Location: Rising Stars Sports
- Registration Instructions: ***Registration Instructions***
For Parents (new to lacrosse):