Youth Winter League/Clinics – Updated 12/2021
MASKS ARE NOW REQUIRED TO ENTER THE RISING STARS FACILITY AND MUST BE WORN WHILE AT ALL TIMES
- Dates and Times
- Starts: October 24, 2021
- Oct 24, Nov 7, 21, Dec 5, 19, Jan 9, 23, Feb 6 (8 weeks played every other week)
- MAKE UP DATE IS FEB 20, at the usual time.
- Game/Practice Time:
- Boys Kindercrosse K – 2nd : 10-11am each game date
- Boys 3rd – 4th: 10:30am-12 Noon each game date
- Boys 5th – 6th : 10:30am-12 Noon each game date
- Please see Women’s League Link for all girls lacrosse offerings</
- Jersey provided
- Schedule Coming Soon
- Cost: All Clinics: $150 per player (Kindercrosse $100)
- Format: Kindercrosse will consist of skills and drills and fun games related to lacrosse.
All clinics will start as skills and drills and transition into scrimmages as the players progress in ability.
- Player Requirements:
US Lacrosse Insurance (purchase at www.uslacrosse.org, membership link), reversible jersey (not provided), online waiver forms for Tri-City Lacrosse. See sign up links below.
Kindercrosse requires helmet or googles and a stick. All other clinics require all protective gear. For boys: helmet, gloves, arm guards, chest/shoulder, and groin protection. For girls: goggles or helmet.
- Location: Rising Stars Sports
- Visit https://www.tricitylacrosse.org/winter-youth-leagues-and-clinics/ to register and pay
- Registration Instructions: ***Registration Instructions***
For Parents (new to lacrosse):